Monday 7 May 2012

My life

waooo...I long time no blog already >.<
Hi...everybody.
still remember me?
How my life?
ho ho hooo..
I alrdy stop my work on march.
thn I work many part time job before that.
wauuu...I thk more more than 5 different type part time jods.
Nice... hehee..
gonna sch open on next week.>.<
whr I study?
I will be study at UTAR while waiting the GOV University offer.
UTAR offer me Bachelor(HONS) science stastistical computing and operation research.
wauuu..the name of the course so long.
what is that?
gho ask Mr. GOOGLE nah.blek...
next week a good starting :)
I will be more hardworking
Ya. I will. I CAN DO IT.
Any friend study there ?
If see me, rmb say "HI'. 
Don't just look at me yo.
Anywhr ,good luck for all my friend and I :)
 Friend , I will miss u all and special you.
Lovely bed, I will miss u>.<
well... All the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment