Friday 8 August 2014

UTAR walk

Oh yeahhhh...
Mission Accomplish XD

I wish to walk University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) around before graduate.
Today I with few sot sot friends walk whole UTAR within an hour, it just approximately 4 km only :)

Below are some photo of UTAR. 

The lake view (Eastlake)

Block A: Heritage Hall

Block K : Student Pavillion 2

Tree :)

Block L

Grand Hall UTAR

HHhhh..... UTAR have many nice view. 
Nice try.
Beside, here also got many animal.
such as cow, snake, special species bird etc.

ussie with Few "xiao zha boh" XD

Below are some photo taken by me or TOM(cat).

Pattern banyak XD

 I believe I can fly.
Our shose

 Pattern
 Ning yooo..
 Oh yeah... Is my turn.



Thank you for read my blog :)
Follow by click the follow button bah ;)
Have a nice day.




All the photo are taken by Samsung Galaxy S4.

No comments:

Post a Comment